Terms and Conditions
‘Services Voucher' terms and conditions
- Voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date. Booking must be made by the expiry date and acceptance of appointment scheduling beyond the expiry date is at the discretion and availability of the issuer.
- Redemption is subject to availability (mutual agreement of date and time). Outside business hours is preferred.
- The Voucher must be quoted at the time of booking and presented at the time of payment to be redeemed. If your order/purchase exceeds the amount of your Voucher, you must contribute the difference in value.
- Additional travel charges will apply for locations outside of 40km by practical road from Frankston CBD
- The Voucher may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash or physical goods.
- If the Voucher is lost, stolen or destroyed, it cannot be replaced or refunded.
- The Voucher must be redeemed by the expiry date (“Validity Period”). Any voucher not used within the Validity Period will be void and of no value. Any unused voucher or value will not be refunded.
- Voucher will be delivered by email (by post only on request – registered postage charges apply). The issuer is not liable for any Vouchers which are lost or damaged in the post. The Purchaser is responsible for informing the issuer of the correct delivery details and nob receipt of voucher.
- We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms & Conditions. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be available on our website.